It started with a reputation as the class creative in elementary school. Sketches and short stories blossomed into a passion for communications and graphic design. Years later, I enjoy using my creative interests to help small businesses, communities and organizations optimize their brands with stunning visuals and compelling messaging.
I spent eight years gaining experience in the non-profit and corporate sectors, always working as a freelancer on the side. In 2011, I made the leap to full-time business owner. Whether working solo or taking the lead with a team of creative professionals, I’m passionate about creating stellar work at an affordable price.
- B.S. Agricultural Communications and Journalism, 2003, Kansas State University
- M.S. Mass Communications, 2006, Kansas State University
- Graduate coursework in Ag Leadership and Rural Development, 2003, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Clients served as far away as Mount Laurel, NJ, and Anchorage, AK
- Taught 211 students over 5 semesters as adjunct instructor in public relations and advertising, Kansas State University
When I’m not working, I love:
- My husband Cody, son Samuel and my office assistants, Lucy, a yellow Labrador and Joey, a yellow tabby cat